Intra Workout Booster
Original price €54,90 - Original price €54,90Original price €54,90€54,90€54,90 - €54,90Current price €54,90|/
Increase your workout energy and delay fatigue for longer, more intense and productive workouts. Benefit from m...Show full detailsOriginal price €54,90 - Original price €54,90Original price €54,90€54,90€54,90 - €54,90Current price €54,90|/Save 0% now Save now
Original price €44,90 - Original price €44,90Original price €44,90€44,90€44,90 - €44,90Current price €44,90|/
EPIC INTRA - The intra workout shake for those who mean business EPIC INTRA names the latest epic highlight of the EPIC series. With the sophisticated...Show full detailsOriginal price €44,90 - Original price €44,90Original price €44,90€44,90€44,90 - €44,90Current price €44,90|/Save 0% now Save now
The category of intra-workout products includes all products intended for consumption during training. These products are designed to maintain or enhance your performance during exercise, accelerate recovery during exercise, delay the onset of fatigue, and prevent a catabolic environment conducive to muscle breakdown. In other words, intra-workout products bridge the gap between pre-workout products, which are consumed before training, and post-workout products, which are used after training, to help you get the most out of your workout.
How do intra-workout products develop their effect during training?
There are a variety of active ingredients and mechanisms of action through which intra-workout products can exert their effects, with most products covering a range of these different mechanisms of action. Here is a brief overview:
- Hydration and mineral balance can be maintained by supplying minerals and trace elements excreted through sweat, as well as ingredients such as glycerin and taurine.
- By consuming branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), essential amino acids (EAAs), glutamine, and fast-digesting whey protein hydrolysate during exercise, exercise-induced catabolic muscle breakdown can be prevented. Added B vitamins such as vitamin B6 can further enhance the use of these amino acids.
- High-molecular-weight carbohydrates such as waxy cornstarch, as well as ingredients such as L-carnitine, malate, and beta-alanine, can increase endurance during exercise and delay the onset of fatigue.
- Nitric oxide production enhancing ingredients such as arginine, citrulline and others can increase muscle pump, as well as blood flow and nutrient delivery to working muscles. - Stimulants such as caffeine, synephrine and higenamine can increase exercise energy and improve workout performance.
- A combination of creatine and high molecular weight carbohydrates can increase ATP resynthesis during exercise and provide much needed carbohydrates, sparing muscle glycogen stores.
What are the main benefits of intra-workout products when used during training?
- Maintenance of performance during training
- Increased training energy
- Accelerated recovery and regeneration between training sets
- Delaying exhaustion
- Prevention of catabolic muscle breakdown
- Hydration improvement
- Equalization of electrolyte loss through sweat
- Improvement of muscle pump and blood flow to the muscle tissue