Original price €12,90Original price €12,90 - Original price €12,90Original price €12,90Current price €11,48€11,48 - €11,48Current price €11,48|/
Tyrosine - Peak The amino acid L-tyrosine is involved in numerous bodily functions and is used as a starting substance for the synthesis of all catechol...Show full detailsOriginal price €12,90Original price €12,90 - Original price €12,90Original price €12,90Current price €11,48€11,48 - €11,48Current price €11,48|/Sold out
Original price €15,90Original price €15,90 - Original price €15,90Original price €15,90Current price €14,15€14,15 - €14,15Current price €14,15|/
Functional amino acid product in capsule form with added iodine to support normal thyroxine production and a healthy working...Show full detailsOriginal price €15,90Original price €15,90 - Original price €15,90Original price €15,90Current price €14,15€14,15 - €14,15Current price €14,15|/Save 11% now Save now
Original price €8,90Original price €8,90 - Original price €8,90Original price €8,90Current price €7,92€7,92 - €7,92Current price €7,92|/
L-tryptophan is a versatile essential amino acid that the body can not produce or only in insufficient quantities Why do we recommend...Show full detailsOriginal price €8,90Original price €8,90 - Original price €8,90Original price €8,90Current price €7,92€7,92 - €7,92Current price €7,92|/Save 11% now Save now
Original price €9,90Original price €9,90 - Original price €9,90Original price €9,90Current price €8,81€8,81 - €8,81Current price €8,81|/
Tryptophan - Peak L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid (EAA) for humans and is therefore also used for muscle building and muscle...Show full detailsOriginal price €9,90Original price €9,90 - Original price €9,90Original price €9,90Current price €8,81€8,81 - €8,81Current price €8,81|/Save 11% now Save now
What products can you find in the category "single amino acids"?
In the category "individual amino acids" you will find products that contain individual amino acids in isolated, free form. These individual free amino acids can be naturally occurring amino acids in food such as arginine, tyrosine, tryptophan, leucine or lysine, as well as amino acids such as carnitine or taurine, which the body produces itself from amino acids supplied through food. In addition to the naturally occurring basic forms of these amino acids, products in the "single amino acid" category often contain modified forms of these amino acids, such as arginine alpha ketoglutarate, aceytyl L-carnitine or L-carnitine L-tartrate, which can be better absorbed by the body. In addition to this, there are also products that contain artificially produced amino acids that do not occur naturally in food or in the human body.
For which applications are products from the category "single amino acids" used?
As a rule, individual amino acids supplied in the form of supplements in free form are not so much used to cover the daily requirement of amino acids for building muscle protein. Rather, they are used to achieve specific effects. The following list gives a small overview of some of the most popular individual amino acids and their areas of application.
What are the individual amino acids and what are they used for?
- Arginine and its various modified dosage forms such as arginine alpha-ketoglutarate are used to increase nitric oxide production and thereby improve muscle pump, as well as blood flow and nutrient supply to the muscles.
- Tyrosine is a precursor of thyroid hormones and endogenous fat-burning stimulant compounds such as adrenaline and noradrenaline. Tyrosine is used to stimulate the production of these endogenous hormones and compounds, as well as to enhance the effects of stimulants.
- Tryptophan is used to promote healthy sleep and normal serotonin levels in the brain.
- The branched-chain amino acid leucine is used to stimulate the body's own protein synthesis and thereby promote muscle building.
- Carnitine and its various modified dosage forms such as acetyl-L-carnitine are used to promote fat loss during dieting and to increase aerobic endurance performance.
- Taurine is used to increase the body's energy levels and enhance the effects of caffeine and other stimulants.
The amino acid GABA is a neurotransmitter that is supplemented to promote regeneration and healthy, restful sleep, as well as to increase the body's release of growth hormone.