HydroClear Whey Isolate - 750g
Hardly any protein source is as popular as Whey Protein. It represents a practical and ubiquitous source of protein that can be easily used anytime and anywhere and provides the body with optimal amino acids. However, normal Whey Protein is a dairy product and you can taste that, which can sometimes be annoying, especially with fruity flavors. This is exactly why GN brings the new Hydro Clear. A Clear Whey Isolate that has all the benefits of Whey protein but is refreshing, light and perfect for hot days. Hydro Clear - Clear Whey Isolate from GN Laboratories - because in the end only results count.
- With approx. 25 g protein per serving
- Pure whey protein isolate from Lacprodan®.
- Only 0.5 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Excellent solubility
- 5 fruity flavors
- Free from aspartame
- Highest quality
- Made in Germany
Nutritional values and ingredients
|Average nutritional values||per 30 g||per 100 g|
|Energy||442 kJ / 104 kcal||1473 kJ / 348 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|thereof saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0,7 g||2,3 g|
|thereof sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||24 g||83 g|
|Salt||0,03 g||0,10 g|
|Amino acids per 100 g protein|
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate (Lacprodan®) 96.4%, flavor, color: copper complexes of chlorophylls and chlorophylines, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
*Percent of the recommended daily intake according to Regulation (EU) No. 1196/2011.
**No nutrient reference values (NRV) available.
Do not exceed the specified recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
(1) Haraguchi FK, Pedrosa ML, Paula Hd, Santos RC, Silva ME. Evaluation of biological and biochemical quality of whey protein. J Med Food. 2010 Dec;13(6):1505-9. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2009.0222. epub 2010 Sep 27. PMID: 20874244.
(2) Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896.
(3) Davies RW, Carson BP, Jakeman PM. The Effect of Whey Protein Supplementation on the Temporal Recovery of Muscle Function Following Resistance Training: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2018 Feb 16;10(2):221. doi: 10.3390/nu10020221. PMID: 29462923; PMCID: PMC5852797.
(4) Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. epub 2017 Jul 11. erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436.
Content: 750g Item No.: 8268A