Protect your cardiovascular system
Thanks to an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise and an unhealthy lifestyle, more than 5.5 million people in Germany alone suffer from coronary heart disease and about 300,000 people per year suffer a heart attack in Germany. Even more worrying is that coronary heart disease is the leading cause of death at 20%, which in other words means that one in 5 people will die as a result of heart disease!
Unfortunately, this issue does not only affect older and unathletic people. Time and again, even seemingly fit young people and athletes suffer heart attacks that can be attributed to causes such as a genetic predisposition, excessive consumption of high-fat or high-carbohydrate foods, or the abuse of performance-enhancing substances. And hand on heart: do you know your blood lipid levels and blood pressure?
To address this issue, we have developed our Heart Support Complex. This innovative matrix of highly effective natural ingredients addresses the major risk factors that can increase your risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke.
Improvement of blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Among the best-known risk factors are elevated levels of unhealthy LDL cholesterol and blood lipids. LDL cholesterol is the form of cholesterol that can be easily oxidized in the veins and, when oxidized, forms plaques that harden and gradually clog the veins - a process also known as atherosclerosis. To prevent this, our Heart Support Complex contains effective ingredients that lower both triglyceride levels and LDL cholesterol levels, while also lowering levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. HDL cholesterol cannot contribute to plaque formation and, moreover, can even help remove LDL cholesterol stored in the walls of blood vessels.
Reduction of blood pressure and a promotion of the elasticity of blood vessels
The second major risk factor is elevated blood pressure, which leads to minute injuries to the blood vessels. These injuries promote the deposition of LDL plaques that clog the veins, which in turn leads to hardening of the veins, which in turn makes them even more susceptible to such injuries due to increased blood pressure. For this reason, we have added ingredients to our active ingredient matrix that not only lower blood pressure, but also improve the elasticity of the veins.
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
A lesser-known but no less dangerous cause of clogged arteries is chronic inflammatory reactions in the body, which can also affect the health of blood vessels and cause arteriosclerosis. In addition to this, so-called free radicals, which are produced by environmental pollution, but also during endogenous processes and can damage the cells of the body and blood vessels, also contribute to an increased risk of arteriosclerosis and heart attacks. Here, too, our Heart Support Complex can score with effective anti-inflammatory properties, as well as antioxidants that neutralize free radicals.
The natural, highly effective active ingredient matrix of the Heart Support Complex
Arjuna extract - standardized to 300mg polyphenols
- Replenishes myocardial antioxidant stores and improves cardiac function (7).
- Strengthens the heart muscle and promotes the pumping capacity of the heart (10)
- Promotes blood flow to the heart muscle
- May improve blood lipid levels and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (8, 9)
- May lower blood pressure and increase HDL levels (11, 12, 13)
Citrus Bergamot Extract
- Acts as a natural statin (cholesterol-lowering agent) and can lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and increase HDL cholesterol levels (14, 15, 16)
- May reduce the side effects of prescription cholesterol-lowering drugs and increase their effectiveness (17, 18)
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects and may improve blood vessel health (19, 20)
- May reduce cholesterol levels (21)
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (22)
- May prevent dangerous oxidation of LDL cholesterol lowering (23)
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- May significantly reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels (24, 25, 26)
Black garlic extract
- May lower levels of bad LDL cholesterol and increase levels of good HDL cholesterol (27, 28)
- May lower blood pressure (29, 30)
- May counteract blood clots (27, 28)
- Possesses anti-inflammatory effects (27, 28)
Olive leaf extract - standardized to 40 mg oleuropein
- May lower blood pressure and improve blood vessel function (1, 2)
- May reduce levels of bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood (3, 4)
- May reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol (5)
- Possesses anti-inflammatory effects that can improve blood vessel function (5).
Chinese hawthorn extract
- May reduce blood pressure (34)
- May increase cardiac output and is approved for the treatment of heart failure (31, 32)
- May reduce the risk of sudden cardiac death (33)
- May lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels (35, 36).