Protein on the Way - 6x300ml
When it comes to an optimal supply of the muscles, you can not get around a good source of protein. GN delivers with "Protein on the Way" probably the most concentrated and practical protein source for on the go. Through the use of egg white, "Protein on the Way" convinces with an extraordinarily high biological value and is incredibly easy to use. The product requires no preparation, is ready to drink and can be enjoyed easily anytime and anywhere. Protein on the Way by GN Laboratories - because in the end only results count.
- 30 grams of protein per 300 ml tetrapack
- High quality protein source through the use of egg white
- Stimulation of muscle building due to a high leucine content (1)
- Quick and easy to digest
- Free from fat and carbohydrates
- Ideal for diet and competition preparation
- Lactose free and milk protein free
- Easy to transport due to a small and light tetrapack package
Nutritional values and ingredients
Ingredients: 97% chicken egg white, concentrated; acidifier: citric acid; thickener: carboxymethylcellulose; natural flavors; coloring concentrate (safflower, lemon); preservative: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; sweetener: sucralose.
*Percent of the recommended daily intake according to Regulation (EU) No. 1196/2011.
**No nutrient reference values (NRV) available.
Flavored protein drink without added sugar, with sweetener. Best enjoyed chilled. Shake well before opening.
Excessive consumption is not recommended. Keep opened package in a cool place and use within 24 hours.
- Churchward-Venne, T. A., Breen, L., Di Donato, D. M., Hector, A. J., Mitchell, C. J., Moore, D. R., ... & Phillips, S. M. (2014). Leucine supplementation of a low-protein mixed macronutrient beverage enhances myofibrillar protein synthesis in young men: a double-blind, randomized trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 99(2), 276-286. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.113.068775
- Cermak, N. M., Res, P. T., de Groot, L. C., Saris, W. H., & van Loon, L. J. (2012). Protein supplementation augments the adaptive response of skeletal muscle to resistance-type exercise training: a meta-analysis. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 96(6), 1454-1464. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.112.037556
- Churchward-Venne TA, Burd NA, Mitchell CJ, West DW, Philp A, Marcotte GR, Baker SK, Baar K, Phillips SM. Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men. J Physiol. 2012 Jun 1;590(11):2751-65. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.228833. epub 2012 Apr 9. PMID: 22451437; PMCID: PMC3411406.
- Norton, Layne, and Donald Layman. "Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise." The Journal of nutrition 136.2 (2006): 533S-537S.
- Wilkinson, D. J., et al. "Effects of leucine and its metabolite β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate on human skeletal muscle protein metabolism." The Journal of physiology 591.11 (2013): 2911-2923.
- Breen, Leigh, et al. "The effects of high-dose protein feeding on indices of health and body composition after weight loss in resistance-trained individuals." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 10.
- van Vliet, Stephan, et al. "Consumption of whole eggs promotes greater stimulation of postexercise muscle protein synthesis than consumption of isonitrogenous amounts of egg whites in young men." The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 102.4 (2015): 757-765.
- Vander Wal, J. S., et al. "Short-term effect of eggs on satiety in overweight and obese subjects." Journal of the American College of Nutrition 24.6 (2005): 510-515.
- Phillips, S. M., & Van Loon, L. J. (2011). Dietary protein for athletes: from requirements to optimal adaptation. Journal of sports sciences, 29(sup1), S29-S38. https://doi.org/10.1080/02640414.2011.619204
- Pasiakos, S. M., McLellan, T. M., & Lieberman, H. R. (2015). The effects of protein supplements on muscle mass, strength, and aerobic and anaerobic power in healthy adults: a systematic review. Sports medicine, 45(1), 111-131. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-014-0242-2
Content: 6x300ml Item no.: 7734C