Protect the health of your kidneys and urinary tract with the innovative Kidney Support Complex!
Next to the liver, the kidneys are the second important detoxification organ of the body. Their tasks include filtering toxins and metabolic waste products from the blood, regulating the body's fluid balance, maintaining the mineral balance, and regulating blood pressure and the formation of red blood cells.
Factors such as environmental toxins, medications, high consumption of protein and certain other supplements, and banned performance-enhancing substances can stress the liver and lead to kidney damage in the long run.
To protect you from this and to ensure that your kidneys function optimally and can support your athletic performance to the maximum via the best possible regulation of fluid balance, mineral balance and blood formation, we have developed our Kidney Support Complex.
With the help of highly effective, but at the same time completely natural ingredients, this effective protective complex does everything to keep not only your kidneys, but also your urinary tract healthy.
The natural ingredients have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects that can protect your kidneys from a variety of dangers and damage, while preventing unpleasant bacterial infections of the urinary tract. In addition to this, these ingredients can protect your kidneys from kidney stones through different mechanisms.
But that's not all. Our Kidney Support Complex can also help you when the baby has already fallen into the well. In the case of existing diseases of the kidneys and infections of the urinary tract, it can bring relief and support the healing process, and in the case of kidney stones, it could cause a regression and dissolution of these often painful crystals in the kidneys.
Another effect of our effective active ingredient matrix is a diuretic effect, which results in increased fluid excretion without upsetting the electrolyte balance of the body. Increased fluid excretion is one of the mechanisms by which the body eliminates toxins, bacteria and other pathogens from the urinary tract, which can help prevent urinary tract infections. In addition to this, increased urine output can help prevent kidney stones. Another risk factor for kidney damage is elevated blood pressure, which can lead to hardening of the fine vessels of the kidneys. This in turn can lead to reduced blood flow to the kidney tissue and the resulting death of kidney tissue. To prevent this, our Kidney Support Complex contains a number of ingredients that can have a positive effect on blood pressure.
Do something good for your kidneys - give them the maximum protection of our Kidney Support Compex!
The highly effective, completely natural active ingredient matrix of Kidney Support Complex Astragalus extract - standardized to 1000 mg polysaccharides.
- May improve kidney function and reduce the amount of protein in the urine in kidney disease (1)
- May prevent infections in reduced kidney function (2)
Parsley leaf extract
- May increase blood pH and increase urinary excretion and reduce urinary calcium excretion, all of which reduce the risk of kidney stones (3)
- May reduce elevated blood pressure, which is considered one of the primary risk factors for kidney disease, by dilating the veins (4, 5)
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects (6, 7).
- Possesses antibacterial effects that could counteract urinary tract infections (8).
Bearberry extract / Bearberry (Uva Ursi) - standardized to 100 mg arbutin
- May relieve urinary tract infections and counteract urinary tract inflammation (8)
- Possesses antibacterial properties that act against common triggers of urinary tract inflammation (9, 10, 11, 12)
- May help dissolve kidney stones and cleanse the urinary tract (13)
- Can increase urine flow without upsetting the body's electrolyte balance (13)
Juniper Berry Extract / Juniper Berry
- Possesses diuretic effects and may increase urine output (14).
- May counteract increased blood pressure, protecting the fine capillary tissue of the kidneys from hardening
- May promote renal function and support the detoxification function of the kidneys (15, 16)
- Could counteract the formation of kidney stones (17)
Cordyceps Sinensis - standardized to 200 mg polysaccharides
- May improve kidney function (18)
- May counteract renal fibrosis (19)
- Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help protect the kidneys from damage (20, 21, 22)
Celery extract - standardized to 172 mg 3-N-butyl phthalide
- Possesses marked antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects (23, 24).
- May lower blood pressure to protect kidney capillary tissue from damage (25, 26)
- Contains compounds that can help break up kidney stones (27, 28)
- Possesses antibacterial properties that may help prevent urinary tract infections and relieve their symptoms (29, 30).